We will be closed on July 1st and July 4th.
We are opened as usual during the other days.
Enjoy Off-Road Riding At The Off-Rode Playground Of The Poconos
Spend the day doing what you love at Alvin’s Offroad Playground in Long Pond, Pennsylvania. Our 70-acre property includes 2 circular tracks (Dirt & Sand), & small figure eight track, multiple sections of wooded trails, hills, fields, and straight runs. Tracks and trails are specifically designed for ATV, side-by-side utility vehicle, and dirt bike riding. If you don’t have something to ride, ask about our recreational vehicle rentals.
ATV RENTAL PRICES
- Driver (14-year old min): $75.00 cash or $81.75 using card
- Passenger (5-13 years old ONLY): $35.00
*Prices include ATV rental, helmet rental, & fuel for ATV for a 1 hr guided tour through our 70acre property
*350Lb weight limit
2017 Kawasaki Brute Force Rentals.
Rentals are scheduled to leave every 1 1/2 hrs. Call ahead to make a reservation or just stop by. If you make a reservation, you must call 48 hours in advance to cancel. If you do not cancel within that time frame, there will be no refund. Sign up for our one hour tour for $75 for driver and $35 for the passenger. Passengers weight may not exceed the weight of the driver.
Tours 10:00am, 11:30am, 1:00pm, 2:30pm, 4:00pm
Must arrive 30min early to your apt to fill out paperwork and get helmets!
Prices include an ATV rental, helmet, tour guide, and instructions on how to operate the vehicle. The tour is for anyone age 14 or older accompanied by a parent or guardian over the age of 18. Our one-hour tour will electrify your senses on some of the most enjoyable trails, such as the Long Pond Expressway or Lillian’s Lane. Come and try to get first place at Alvin’s racetrack. Remember, It can get really muddy on the mud run.
All riders must follow our rules. We have the right to ask anyone to leave the playground at any time if they fail to comply with the following:
- Riders Must Wear a DOT-Approved Helmet
- Drivers must be 5ft (60in) tall
- Drivers must be 14 years old or older
- Passengers must be 5 years old or older
- Obey All Posted and Non-Posted Rules
- Wear Closed-Toed Shoes (Boots Are Recommended)
- Wear Long Pants (No Shorts or Capris)
- Follow All Instructions From Your Tour Guide
- Must Sign a Liability Waiver When on Premises. (For Riders and Non-Riders)
- Everyone Under the Age of 18 Must have a signed Waiver from Parent or Guardian
- Drivers weight or combined weight of driver and passenger may not exceed 350 lbs
Alvin’s Offroad Playground is a family place first
Please understand Alvin’s is trying to be a family & children friendly park for bringing your own machines. We are looking to fill our park with younger children looking to learn and improve their skills so they may move on to a bigger and more challenging park late r on. Donut makers, speed racers, and rooster tail goers, and more skilled and advanced riders we highly recommend you try parks with higher difficulty. We have BYO Rewards Card! For every 5 BYO’s you pay for the 6th is FREE!
$30.00 per Driver or Passenger for all day pass!
Alvin’s will be inviting families that meet the following criteria and submit an application.
- Have one child in your group that is 14 years old or younger that rides.
- Follow any and all posted and non-posted rules.
- Understand and follow 30 mph max speed limit.
- Understand there will be no warnings given. If you misbehave at all, you will be asked to leave the property, and your membership card will be revoked.
(Siblings and other group members over the age of 14 years old may participate.)
If you meet the above requirements and are wishing to come to Alvin’s, please come in during normal business hours. You will have to fill out a simple Family membership application (No Fee). Pay $30.00 per person, and you are free to ride. As long as there is no trouble you return to the office at the end of your day to collect you Family Membership Card.
A huge thank you to all our loyal & great customers that have convinced us to do this!
ANY CUSTOMERS WITH A SEASON PASS STILL VALID MAY STILL USE IT UNTIL IT EXPIRES.